Hi everyone!
Today I will talk about a series on Netflix that I actually watch. One of my best friends recommend me for a long time and I decide to watched like a week ago, it’s called “Peaky blinders”.

The series is about a family of Irish gangsters, of Gypsy origin, the Peaky Blinders, based in Birmingham (United Kingdom), just after the First World War, runs a betting place in the city. Where the band boss Tommy Shelby, an ambitious and handsome man, is the character with more problems because of his work, accumulate several enemies and all of them wants to kill him.

You will see many fights and deaths throughout the chapters, love meetings, betrayal, many negotiations with lots of money and the characters have a sarcasm that makes some funny parts. There is also Polly, Tommy's aunt, who is the toughest, most determined and intelligent woman in the series.

Honestly, I found the first chapter boring, but after I saw the second and third, I realized that I couldn't stop until the end of the season. I'm already in the third season, and I want to continue watching it because the fifth one came out a week ago and I need to know what happens.

All the seasons has 6 chapters and it advances very fast and the story too, you never get bored. If you saw it, don't tell me the end please, and if you are watching it tell me your favorite character.

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This series has been on my list for some time, maybe on vacation I will watch it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Birmingham is a difficult English accent. Is it hard to understand?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I stopped at the 2nd episode because I tried to watch it without subtitles but it was too hard to understand :( I will give it another chance.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Miami Beach

My September Holidays